Motor Boat & Sail Craft Insurance

Yacht insurance, speed boat insurance & motor boat insurance


Boat and Yacht Insurance

Unicover Insurance can provide you with a uniquely packaged policy to suit your particular requirements, quotations are dealt with by enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff with extensive marine experience. We can provide a variety of boat insurances including yachts & dinghies, motor & power/speed boats, super-yachts, canoes, steam boats, houseboats and RIBs/rigid inflatable boats. Policies can be comprehensive package policies or just liabilities only and include water ski risks, transit risk and legal expenses, in addition we offer a full range of commercial marine insurances for the marine trade. Whether you own a race boat, small dingy or a marine business, we can arrange the right cover for you.


Now available, for: -

Sailing boat insurance

Dinghy insurance

Inland waterways insurance

Motor boat insurance

Small craft insurance (23ft or less)

Third party only insurance

 For all other enquiries or assistance with any other marine/boat insurance, please contact us directly.