Hospitality Trade Insurance

Restaurant, Cafe, Pub, Wine Bar etc


Do I Need Hospitality Insurance?

Running a successful hospitality business can be quite demanding and stressful, as a result you probably won’t have the time to find the right insurance cover for your business. But Insurance is a vital necessity to protect your business against a variety of scenarios which could leave you venerable to a uninsured financial loss for example, a fire or theft or a liability lawsuit with a customer that could, without insurance, put you out of business.

The pitfalls of having no hospitality insurance.

Whether a privately owned Hotel or Guest House, or part of a larger chain, Cafe, Restaurant, Wine Bar, Sandwich Bar, or Pub we are able to insure your business. We can offer simple but comprehensive insurance cover to protect not only your businesses assets but also any liability claims made by the public or employees along with your ‘loss of profits’ whilst you are unable to trade following an insured claim. For businesses, it’s important that your ‘down time’ following a claim is kept to a minimum to maintain your reputation and to keep your customers ‘coming back’. Even a small disruption can cause a reduction in takings, so when things go wrong you need to be sure that you have insurance that won’t let you down, which is why we only use UK based insurers with a sound history, who themselves have a reputation to maintain.

How Unicover can help.

We fully understand the needs of today's business owners and can help you choose the right insurance cover, so no matter what type of hospitality insurance you require Unicover can provide you with tailored cover from companies you can trust. Hospitality insurance - Restaurant insurance - Hotel insurance - food insurance - catering insurance - pub insurance - cafe insurance - wine bar insurance - club insurance - catering insurance.