Property Owners Insurance

Residential and Commercial Let Insurance


Why Do I need property owners insurance?

Having made huge investments in buying your property it is vital for you to protect you and your investment from the unexpected with the right property insurance. We can provide policies to cover an individual buy-to-let property or a portfolio of properties, either for residential properties, commercial properties or a mixture of both. We know it is vital that we work with you to ensure that you have the right level of protection for your property owners insurance needs.

Residential Property Owners Insurance

Residential property can include • Professional Tenants • DSS Tenants • Student Tenants • Unoccupied Properties • Blocks of Flats • Bedsits • Listed Properties • Housing Associations • Non Standard Construction

Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Commercial property can include • Industrial units • Partially or fully unoccupied commercial premises • Retail premises • Showrooms • Warehouses • Workshops • Listed or protected buildings • Non-standard construction

Covers Available

• All Risks Cover (Fire, Storm Damage, Accidental Damage, Malicious Damage etc) • Loss or Rent Cover • Property Owners Public Liability • Landlords Contents • Legal Protection • Terrorism Cover • Engineering Inspection and Breakdown